A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alex18's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alex18

alex18's App Empty
PostSubject: alex18's App   alex18's App I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 am

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal)
TimeZone: GMT +8(perth)
Level: 14
Current Wins: ~80
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Laidback

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* Any day that i feel like playing( usually all)

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?* Yes

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.* No problem

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? No

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* No

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?* Any

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* Yes

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:* Depends on the hero

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?* No problem

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* Be nice and dont rage at anyone

12. How do you define a quality member?* Someone who doesnt get angry cos people dont listen

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* LoL forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Yes i used it for WoW

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Tes
Back to top Go down

alex18's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Mythic Archives :: LoL Applications-
Jump to: