A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted)   Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm

1. Character Name:*Akatosh Sanguines
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*Trooper
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?*By playing with you guys until TOR comes out. Then playing TOR
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name:Tetherthoss
-Level:80
-Server:Draka
-Class:Death knight T.T
-Race: Blood Elf T.T

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?* Tank........
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?* Jayden told me about it, and I know you guys on Xbox Live (Ase of Spade)
7. What do you expect of the guild?* Help out with lvling and give tips.
8. Age:* 17
9. Time Zone:* Eastern
10. RolePlay experience/expectations* I'm a very good RPer. I have plenty of experience.
11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Yes and yes
12. How can you benefit and help the guild?* Yes
13. How do you define a quality member?* A member that always gives what he takes, then gives more. Always ready to give helping hand.
14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* Jayden told me about it.
15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or dou you have a problem with installing it? I have experience using it and I have it downloaded.
16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Yes.....
17. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Akatosh
-Character Biography: Akatosh was bore into a Mandalorian clan. His whole clan was destroyed by a Sith assault in the first part of the war. Swallowing his pride, Akatosh asked the Republic for an alliance. They agreed and Akatosh became a recruit. He quickly advanced through the ranks. Soon he started to be selected for special assignments due to his combat prowess.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted)   Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Akatosh, you are here by accepted into MA and you are now on your trial time. You may come onto ventrilo with us at any given time and you can find the vent server info almost anywhere on the forums. Welcome to MA!
Back to top Go down

Akatosh Sanguine's Applications (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1