A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoL Team App (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazeshin

LoL Team App (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: LoL Team App (Accepted)   LoL Team App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:47 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:
Name:ShindaKage, KageMei
TimeZone:EST
Level:26, 15
Current Wins:105, 37

Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both but I always like to play to win or there is no point in playing, at least for me

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on? Im on almost everyday depends on school n personal circumstances

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same? Yea, raging really gets me frustrated

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?. Nope. Constructive criticism is fine, but only to a point I think since everyone has their own play style.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? Doesn't particularly matter to me

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours? Not in one

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?
I like Dps the most but tanking is fun sometimes too.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*

9. During lane phase do you play aggressively or passively? Very aggressively but it depends largely on who im laning against

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possibility? Doesn't matter long as the team im on tried but I play to win.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Not really sure just by supporting the guild overall and becoming a valued member i suppose?

12. How do you define a quality member? Enjoyable to play with, is not a total novice, and plays to win

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance? Forum

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Have it and have used it

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Maybe not so much the maturity at times lol but I believe im always respectful.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

LoL Team App (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoL Team App (Accepted)   LoL Team App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Your Application has been reviewed. Welcometo the Team hope to see you online!
Back to top Go down

LoL Team App (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Mythic Archives :: LoL Applications-
Jump to: