A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appliction(LoL) (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaz

Appliction(LoL) (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Appliction(LoL) (Denied)   Appliction(LoL) (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:24 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name: Kazabon (dareem)
TimeZone: EST
Level:30
Current Wins:272
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?: Weekdays 4pm-12am, weekends: varies.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?Yes I do, getting angry if the opposing team focuses you, or if you just die a lot is meaningless.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.No, I actually enjoy criticism, makes me a better player.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? No, I understand that this is a big guild and as such i shall wait my turn.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours? I usually solo, so that would be no problem.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support? Both Dps and tank.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:Yes and no. If our team has a high damage output and the target is squishy then it would make more sense using my skills on another target, otherwise yes.

9. During lane phase do you play aggressively or passively?:Aggressively.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possibility? You win some you lose some.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? I am a fun, talky person, and also the best I can be!

12. How do you define a quality member? A team oriented person that has no problem listening to good advice.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance LoL recruitment forum.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I have installed it, but I don't know where I go from there.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Yes, indeed.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or do you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? Regroup with my mates, see where we are going wrong and try one last time.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Appliction(LoL) (Denied)   Appliction(LoL) (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. Your app is now being reviewed please be aware that you will need to be tested in a trial game first. Please come online when you are of availability, you can find the public ventrilo info in any of the forum topics located in at the top.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Appliction(LoL) (Denied)   Appliction(LoL) (Denied) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 pm

We are sorry to inform you at this time, that your application has been denied due to inactivity and without contacting any of us. Thank you for applying and you may reapply if you wish within the next 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appliction(LoL) (Denied)   Appliction(LoL) (Denied) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appliction(LoL) (Denied)
Page 1 of 1