1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal)
TimeZone: eastern (US&CANADA)
Level: 16
Current Wins: 50
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*
I play almost every day, theres no days I'm on more then others

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?* Of course, thats why I want to join a clan to avoid that sort of stuff in Solo.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.* No I'm always looking to improve, if someone knows how to help me do even better why should that be a problem... assuming there not blatantly rude about it.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite? Reasonably so.
Do you have a problem with this? No.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* It depends, I want to say no and in 99% of cases that would be accurate but there are one or two people I know IRL that play, but I've known them for years and I'm sure they'd understand if I did drop group.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*
Honestly I do a wide varity, I mained sion for the longest time and I am seriously good with him, but I also tend to play vieger, and Janna.
8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* Yes, unless they arent going to go down do to an ability (kayle, mundo ect.) then i focus the lowest health to get rid of a dps until the called focus champs ability is down.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:* It depends on the champion I'm playing, in summary I play to my role.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?* No, It doesn't really bother me too much

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* Well I'm hoping I can help out in obvious ways of actually palying, and helping win matches and also if I got in i know a good handful of people i could tell to apply that would be interested

12. How do you define a quality member?* Mature, reasonable, helpful, skilled or at least looking to become better rather then raging when someone gives advice.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* LoL forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? Can't say I do
And or do you have a problem with installing it? Probably not, I'd have to fish out my mic though and I'm not sure if it still works.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* I'd like to think so.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:39 pm

At this time you have not stated your name or profile name, therefore you will not be reviewed please update your application for further instruction. Thank your for applying and have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAVinnie

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:59 pm

My in-game name is BAVinnie
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Very well we will need to setup a practice game for you tonight if possible try and logging onto our vent please and come and speak with us =].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAVinnie

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Well i will be in game tonight but i cant get on vent until tommorow my mic broke and i have to pick up a new one, anyway we could set up one like that?
Back to top Go down
BAVinnie

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Got a working mic what is your ventrilo info
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 pm

You can find the vent info on any forum tpic at the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAVinnie

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:33 pm

What channel do I go to? I don't want to interupt anyone in the middle of a game
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 am

Due to suspiscious activity your application has been denied. We do not allow people quitting on us without informing later on, what happened. Thank you for applying at MA you may reapply within the next 30 days if you wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Guild app (Denied)   

Back to top Go down

My Guild app (Denied)
Page 1 of 1