Go down 
AuthorMessage
secretse

PostSubject: secretservice's application (Accepted)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Name: Adam Secretservice
Timezone: EST -5:00
Level: 30
Current Wins: 240
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?
I'm laidback, but I'm good Razz
I dont take my gaming seriously, but I just play for the fun and entertainment and talking with my buddies.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:
At least an hour on mon, wed, fri, sat and sun.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?
Yes I agree, as the gaming community should be a respectful place if everyone is to have fun. Smile

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*

I play any champ, and its takes me a few games to get really good. I have a couple preferences but Im pretty globalized.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?

I dont have a problem as I play this game with friends, and I can always do other tasks Smile

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*

I'm not in a any other groups/ guilds

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*

Like i said before I can play anyone, but my real preferences are any champs that dont use mana. So any energy, health users, I like to play and I'm good with em. Mainly Vladimir, Mordekaiser, and Katarina.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*

I always listen to any suggestions during a fight and always determine who is the best target. If someone is marked, I focus them because i assume others will take em down.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*
I play fairly agressively if I'm confident that I have a higher skill level than my opponents. Otherwise I am very passive.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*
Evey game has wins and losses, whether it is because of luck or just not enough skill compared to the enemies. Losing is part of geting better.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*

I am fairly good at League of legends and I am a very good team person. All my friends know me for never truly getting upset and just enjoying the game. No matter the situation.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

A player that has fun, and causes everyone else to have fun.
And being good isnt a bad thing either Razz

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*

I find it to be a fairly strong alliance as I play with a lot of the members frequently and enjoy the games.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?

I always use vent if I can, and have played with many members on it Smile

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*

I dont wanna sound cheesy, Razz but of course Smile
Count on me Smile

Thanks guys, looking forward to pwning some n00bs Razz
Back to top Go down
secretse

PostSubject: Re: secretservice's application (Accepted)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

I try to take as many of them down as I can, and do as much as i can before our imminent doom occurs,
I'll stay at base and attack them and try to get some kills, trying to look cool in the final closing cinemtic

with /d and /t Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: secretservice's application (Accepted)   Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Thank you for Applying to MA. Your app has been reviewed and we have seen your progress in game. You have been accepted and you may now have free access to the LoL channel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secretservice's application (Accepted)   

Back to top Go down

secretservice's application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1