A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends Champs

Go down 
+4
secretservice
Hothighway
I3eginner
Harbringer Veterix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

League of Legends Champs Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Whose your Favorite LoL champ and why??

Mine of course is Irelia for all who have played with me lol. Shes quik she awesome and she can burst damage like a mofo and 1v1 anyone on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
I3eginner

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 am

My favorite would have to be vladimir, hes just such a well rounded character, no mana, and excellent passive. He truly is my favorite hero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:18 pm

Evelynn.. Crazy dps, nice stun upon stealth and just flat out fun..
Back to top Go down
Hothighway

Hothighway

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Shaco! Nothing like a crazy, murdering clown to brighten up your day!
Back to top Go down
secretservice

secretservice

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Gotta agree with I3eginner

vlad is sooooo amazing.
He is the only champ that will end up with 400+ AP while having around 4000 HP.
No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Blitzkrank, hes a psuedo-tank, midgame physical carry, and epic stun/interrupt spammer with one of the best teamfight initiations in the game. Plus his passive is epic win for escapes.
Back to top Go down
Raziki

Raziki

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 pm

After playing with him all week when he was free a few weeks ago, I'm going with Karthus. Lay Waste is great for harassing enemies champs, Wall of Pain is an excellent skill for either chasing enemies, trapping at your turret, or escaping from enemies. Defile is good for the mana gain per kill, especially later on when you can easily take out 3-6 minions with 1 Lay Waste. Defile also has it's fantastic AoE, which coupled with Wall of Pain and a Rylai's is just funny. Then there is his Ult, which at lvl 18 with the build i was using leads up to over 800 damage to every enemy champion: excellent when I'm no where in sight and teammates tell me when to throw it.

So right now, my next investment is Karthus, although im constantly trying out different champions as they become free, such as this week's rather early champion release.
Back to top Go down
xmysticalx

xmysticalx

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Akali.
Back to top Go down
Xanneth

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 am

Anyone who's played with me knows my Veigar. So I'll have to go with him. It's too fucking funny to see people go down instantly. I can burst for around 3500 damage with 40% + 25 magic penetration and consistently put out 2200 damage ever 10 seconds. His damage is gross, his range is absurd, his cross lane every 9 second stun is stupid, and his AP carry eater of an ulti tops of this champ as the most OP character in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends Champs   League of Legends Champs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Champs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Guild Hall :: LoL Members Forum-
Jump to: