A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied)   Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal)
TimeZone:
Level:30
Current Wins:194 normal, 11 ranked, 178 normal defeat, 16 in ranked ( random team, random results. )
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both,

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*
A: week-ends, during the week it's 3h per day

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*

A: yeah, but when i solo queue in normal game without team sometime i quit the game i have like 35 leaves, and 2 in ranked, i leave 2 minutes before our nexus is destroy, wheni know we have a chance , I push to the end, try to stole baron and do all i can do, but when it's a dead end i quit, lol, i do my job thats it

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*

A: i like to try new champs but i have my 10 favorites, im a support/tank/dps guy i dont usually play mage.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?

A: no, if the team need me I come if it's not the case i can wait .

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*

A: I have lot of friends to play with but not a real team. I stay with my clan to the end, like in game

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*

A: I play, rammus, katarina, mudo, tryndamere, master yi ,akali ,Malphite , Warwick !!! shaco , ahse ( the only carry i play ) cho Gat, amumu , Vlad and veigar are the only mage i like to play.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*

A :epending if im a tank or a carry, if i carry i kill their low health, if i tank , i try to make the ennemy team focus on my , taunt etc...

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*

A: Again, depending wich champ i have, if i have a ranged i will harrass, if im a tank i will harass, if im a support/mage i will back a bit, if im a pusher like sivir, or akali i will push certainly

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*

A: yeah i play solo queue, i hate be with a noob team, i think peaople should't make anked with low skill, i have a win ration of 44.5 in ranked and a ration of 4.5 kill, 4.2 death, 7 assist , 1.25 towers, i dont fed AT ALL.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*

A:I can recruit some of my friends, be good In game.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

A :a good player, with experience, help teamate.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*

A: on the forum

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?

A: i always use ventrilo Wink

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*

A : when im mad i play better, but i dont say anything on my team like : big noob, stfu .. .stuff like that, i play the game, and if my team , KS' fed or rage, i just quit.

So hope I will be in the clan, oh btw I never left a game with arranged team I push to the end, in solo queue i dont really care to have a left, i dont know these people. thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied)   Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Although there is some unfilled information thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied)   Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 am

Due to lack of activity and dropping contact with us i am sorry to inform you that your application has be denied. Thank you for applying to MA you may try out again within the next 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied)   Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taraloulx17 Application. (Denied)
Page 1 of 1