A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vauden

Guild Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application (Accepted)   Guild Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm

1. Character Name:* I plan on naming it Vauden.
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Jedi Consular
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?* I will be active in anyway required of me, posting in forums when I know what I'm talking about and giving my opinion.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game: WoW(inactive account), Diablo 2(if you consider that a mmo), LOTRO
-Name: Vadikan, Vauden
-Level: (80), (39 if i remember right)
-Server: Winterhoof, (started with an A :p like Amryldians or something)
-Class: Death knight, Hunter
-Race: Tauren, Elf

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?* Healer and an officer if needed.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?* The information given seemed like it was laid back enough to be friendly, but hardcore enough to actually get something done.
7. What do you expect of the guild?* At least one raid every week (maybe not at the beginning since the game will be very new and i'm not expecting a lot of people to be high enough for raids and such.), A fair loot system in the raids where everybody gets a fair chance at getting an item, not only people high in power. friendly community, and advice where I have no knowledge in.
8. Age:* 16
9. Time Zone:* Mountain
10. RolePlay experience/expectations* I don't really RP, but I have a bit of tolerance for it and can do some. I expect that it will be a bonus, not mainly everything Mythic Alliance does.
11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Yes.
12. How can you benefit and help the guild?* I will do whatever I can. In the game, I will donate any extras I have that will benefit the guild. I will always treat fellow members with respect, and I will give advice in what I know if someone asks. I will also do anything else required of me.
13. How do you define a quality member?* Honesty and fairness.
14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* SW:TOR forums.
15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Yes and it installs just fine on my computer.
16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Yes and I respect it.
17. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Vauden (if this question is about my name, it is Kevin)
-Character Biography:Well, I'm not a big roleplayer and there's not enough information to put a proper biography about it. All I can tell you is that it's going to be focused on healing and questing. Harder to quest with healing, but I'll manage it. I'm a very mature player, and I can always fit in 3+ or so hours per weekdays and more on weekends. I usually try to make friends on the game, because I always know that some time in the game that they or I will need help. I will also like to occasionally pvp as sometimes pvp offers good rewards.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.) A lightsaber, duh Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Accepted)   Guild Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We have reviewed your app and you are now a member of the guild you are now on a trial of 10 days. When those days are up you will be a fully fledged member. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Accepted)   Guild Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Welcome to the guild friend!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Accepted)   Guild Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Applications-
Jump to: