A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial) Empty
PostSubject: AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial)   AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 am

PLEASE REGISTER BEORE APPLYING.

*=Required

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal) AngusX - Gustavo
TimeZone: ART (im from argentina - south america)
Level:30
Current Wins: 270
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?
hardcore

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:
from monday to friday 5+ hours sat and sun 10 hours

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?
that ruins the game so yes, i feel the same

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.
Not at all if ur willing to accept my points of view and my critisism (we are talking about positive critisism)

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?
I can solo que or practice while i wait

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*
no

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*
dps and tank, been dps my specialty

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*
usually yes, unless i see that their damage is enough and i can harras a second champ to avoid him to kill a teammate or if i can kill him. depends on the teams..

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:
depends on the champs but i try to be aggresive

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?
i hate loosing but due to not having a team to play with im kinda used to, the only thing that triggers me is feeders, quiters and wise ass noobs

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?
I have leadership skills, and strategic skills, im also active and competitive

12. How do you define a quality member?
been a nice person is 90% since u can train ur game skills to become a good player. May be ull never become a great player but its nice to play with good players that are nice ppl than with great players that are assholes

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*
forum

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
yes/no

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*
totally

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?
lol, between those 2 id try to solo baron, but i dont really play champs that can solo baron quick enough, i could change my build if the game was long enough to have the money to do it.... but id try to backdoor towers if posible placing wards near the towers and tp with ashe if im using her, or with my ult if im using panth
~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial)   AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 am

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down

AngusX - Application (Ready For Trial)
Page 1 of 1