HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:09 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:1337Jun(ingame)/ Louie
TimeZone: GMT (but i play late hours since i work till late around midnight so would fit times around usa)
Level: 30
Current Wins: 220+

1.Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?
90% hardcore

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*
Most of the time after work. Nearly 7days a week.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*
I hate ragers but at times I cant blame them for stupid mistakes. What really matters is keeping the team morale up so no down talking.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*
No I absolutely have no criticism, as a matter of fact I want more criticism to help me play as a good LoL player as I lack in knowledge of many champs. I hope by joining I will learn every champion to provide all rounder to team.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?
No problem as premade teams are always fun and better experience.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*
No problem as I have no team.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*
Mostly Akali or other dps champions. Tried tanks before if was needed, really enjoyed it.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*
Yes but if situation changes (focused one shield) common sense would be to target enemy dps/carry.(as i am mainly playing anti carry)

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*
Passively to avoid early ganks and farm heavy. Can be aggressive to stop or slow enemy exp/farming depending on enemy champ.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*
I don't like losing but sometimes its not avoidable. Usually try my best to the end.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*
I will help other new teammates and increase their knowledge from what I learn from the other clan-mates. I like to keep things positive and by that I will hopefully create a nice gaming atmosphere Smile

12. How do you define a quality member?*
ALL WINNING STREAKS!!!! joke xD. Someone who can criticize others to help improve(not down talking someone). Can accept being criticized to improve oneself. Friendly and helpful to others.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*
Through Mystical

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
Use ventrilo all the time but have no experience with admin controls.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*
Yes.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

Depends on situation, backdoor if there are no turrets defending nexus. Otherwise turtle and counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you ay find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Sorry for not being on atm. I have been busy with much work. Hopefully after new year I can game back on again. Sorry for delay!
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 am

Accepted, just stop hacking your mark of the assasin damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)   

Back to top Go down

Jun's Application (Ready for Trial)
Page 1 of 1