A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Credar Leon's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)   Credar Leon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm

1. Character Name:* Credar Trenk Leon
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):* Trooper
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?*I plan on posting in the forums and participating in guild events
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game:WoW
-Name:Credarleon
-Level:72
-Server:(Forgot. i left WoW a year ago)
-Class:Death Knight
-Race:Dranaei ( Is that how you spell it?)

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?* I wish to be high ranked, but not too high ranked that i have to be on every single day, because i have a busy life and i am an Actor.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?*I like how it is small, and how it has so many types of guild, with All play classes.
7. What do you expect of the guild?*I expect it to be a fun experience, where i meet people and game with them. But i hope that real life situations always come first, even though this is a hardcore guild.
8. Age:* 13
9. Time Zone:* PST
10. RolePlay experience/expectations* I have been in many guilds and RPs on the SWTOR forums. But the guild i was originally in disbanded a few months back. I expect it to be fast paced, but not like 2 -3 pages a day.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*I can be active and help recruit some people and i have a good idea on how to recruit people. I also want to help get a good RP started or join one, since i want to help improve on my writing and also develop the characters of all of us.
12. How do you define a quality member?* Someone who is active in the forums and is Mature, but doesn't put his guild life over his real one.
13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*The SWTOR forums
14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I used it before, but for some reason, the mic on my computer is busted and i don't have enough money to repair it right now, since i can't get a job.
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*Yes
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Credar Trenk Leon
-Character Biography: (I don't have a lot but here is what i got) Credar Leon was born in 25 BBY to Reric Leon and Riana Trenk. His parents were part of the Sith Armada, and to hide their child, they game him to Riana's brother, Michael. He cared for Credar, but made him become a miner at the age of 15. At 18, Credar smuggled onto a ship headed for Couruscant and joined the war effort after the mining colony was captured by the Sith Empire.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.) Hopefully i can post more then one. if so. Flame thrower, a tank or truck or rv, shotgun, pistol, sniper, grenade, and to fortify inside of hoover dam with a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)   Credar Leon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Great application. You have been accepted into The Mythic Alliance, the High Council has overlooked your application Welcome Cadet Leon. Please be prepared for an interview within the week. Thank you for applying at The Mythic Alliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)   Credar Leon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Harbringer Veterix wrote:
Great application. You have been accepted into The Mythic Alliance, the High Council has overlooked your application Welcome Cadet Leon. Please be prepared for an interview within the week. Thank you for applying at The Mythic Alliance.
Thanks for accepting me! I hope for this guild to grow and i got a few ideas on how to recruit, but thats another day. Good luck for more members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)   Credar Leon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Welcome, peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)   Credar Leon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Credar Leon's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1