A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Application (Ready for Trial)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Guild Application (Ready for Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application (Ready for Trial)   Guild Application (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(PrincessIrelia, Jessie)
TimeZone:central
Level:30
Current Wins:168
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*Everyday

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*Sometimes I get sad if no one stands up for me, and I will rage quit if that happens

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*No, as long as it's nice

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? No

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*I'm not in one

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*I like to play alistar

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*I try too

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*it depends

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*I don't have a problem losing, as long as I'm learning. I want to be the best at the game, and I try hard to come up with inventive strategies, and practice them a lot. It may take a lot of losses at first, but eventually it will pay off I believe.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*I can provide inventive strats.

12. How do you define a quality member?*Some one who can push the guild to play better, and not worse.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*LoL forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?I have it, but my mic sucks too bad

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* yes

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? Is this a trick question? I usually never feel as if we are losing 100%, unless our allies feed the other team so hard in the beginning that we are down by triple our score in the mid game. If I do believe that we're down, and feel that we can't win by a straight up game, I like to try to turtle the towers with a DPS char, and hope to get their inhibitors.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Ready for Trial)   Guild Application (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Ready for Trial)   Guild Application (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Edit: Accepted, but for the love of god, spend the extra 25 gold for kage's picks or 50 for philosopher stones, cant do premades when you get trucked early game.

*Remember, i stacked philosophers and had half the minions you had, but had my philosophers EARLIER and almost never died thanks to that survivability, and ended game with 3k more earned.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Ready for Trial)   Guild Application (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application (Ready for Trial)
Page 1 of 1