A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)   Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 pm

Z3nocide wrote:
1. Character Name: Zenocide
2. Class: Jedi Knight
3.When can you play?: Weekdays 3-10, Weekends, 10-1, Unless I get a job, Then a little less, but still a considerable amount.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*-Game: World of Warcraft
-Name:Tashara, Bennihanna, Balashindo, Jaguar, And Boom
-Level: 80
-Server: Eitrigg
-Class: Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Druid, Paladin, Shaman
-Race: Night Elf/Dranei/ Human
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiances*-Game: Star Wars Galaxies
-Name: I honestly dont remember. Tried to wipe that horrible game away from my mind.
-Level: 50
-Server: Bloodfin
-Class: Entertainer, Jedi
-Race: Human
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiances*-Game: Star Trek Online
-Name: Zenocide
-Level: 22
-Server: (The game is still running?)
-Class: War vessel user.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiances*
-Game: Guild Wars
-Name: Starstepper
-Level: 30
-Server: I do not remember
-Class: Assassin

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?: I wish to take the role of a major meele damage dealer, I have dabbaled in healing for quite some time, but I could use much training on it.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?: It seems like a guild that would respect someone for there maturity and help them out not only in the game but in real life, I am 15 years old and I am extremely tired of being denied because of my age, and not my experiance. So I hope this guild will be diffrent in accepting my age and maturity.
7. What do you expect of the guild?: For everyone to support each other and have some playful banter. I do not enjoy completely serious guilds.
8. Age: 15
9. Time Zone: Central
10. RolePlay experience/expectations: I have run 2 roleplay forums and participated in many others, I hope it to be quite serious, but also could be funny.
11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning: Yes
12. How can you benefit and help the guild?*: I beleive with my vast experiance in other MMO's and structure to listen before I act could add me as another high quality player that can easily craft for the guild as well.
13. How do you define a quality member?*: One who is following the guilds rules, and cares for the guild. This person would go out of there way to better improve or better the guild. One who would stop and give the gear that they worked for to someone who has never gotten any.
14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*: SWTOR Forums of course!
15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?: Yes I have used Ventrilo, No I do not have problems with it.
16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*: Yes
17. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Zen Starjumper
-Character Biography: A qwerky, odd to get to know Jedi who does not always uphold the code. With a intense love for droids he surrounds himself with them constantly, infact, his crew is entirely made up of them. In his mind he beleives that they are exactly 213% more effective then any normal human. He has moved his ways through thousands of droids intell scrapping up his favorite, a HK droid which stays his companion to this day. As a child he found that he was force sensitive and began training, He , unlike many others did not have any story twisting plot, like his mother dieing or other such things, he lives a normal life with his droids. He is a quite funny indiviudual that loves playfully flirting despite the fact that he is a Jedi, which has brought apon many scoldings from his masters.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.): None, I would choose to simply get a plane and fly to my uncles, who lives in the middle of nowhere, and as everyone knows, Hillbillys live through any natural disaster. *Cough Cough* Eliss *Cough Cough*
~~~~~~~~
ABOUT ME-
I am funny. I must say so myself, I have quite a large ego and I enjoy injecting one liners into any normal conversation, for example, if people were having a very serious religous talk and the entire guild was getting riled up, which usually leads to problems, I would inject a line like. "You guys are just mad because it took Jesus three days to respawn...Damn lag." Causing the vent to giggle, lightening the mood and changing the subject.
Nevermind...Im sorry. Another friends guild recruited me. I do not want to join

I thank you for reading this, O' Great and Wonderful Masters. And I do hope I am accepted

-Formal Bow-

-Zenocide.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)   Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Thank you for applying we will need you to come online and speak with us on ventrilo =] please find the information in the Global announcement and come online asap. Thank you for applying to MA have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)   Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:16 pm

!!Accepted!!
Welcome to MA ;D cant wait to see what you can bring to the guild. =]
Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)   Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:08 pm

What a great application!!! I'm honored to have you in the guild with us, and I hope to see some great things with you in TOR!

May the Force be with you friend, and have a

Happy New Year!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)   Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenocide's Masterful Application! (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1