A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Accelerant's App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accelerant

Accelerant's App. Empty
PostSubject: Accelerant's App.   Accelerant's App. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:21 pm

*=Required

1. Character Name: Accelerant
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): ERRRR. Trooper?
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? Play w/ everyone, host premades, host in house custom games etc. I am also a profish photoshopper and i used to work for several WoW private servers to make graphics such as banners/sigs etc. (WoWlegacy, CG)
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.
-Game: WoW, Guild Master, DoTA
-Name: Aer, Auditore
-Level: 80
-Server: Frostmourne (US), Deathwing, Nefarion
-Class: Rogue, Priest
-Race: Undead -> Belf

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? Just a player for now.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you? Many of my pro friends play here
7. What do you expect of the guild? Games, Ranked games, Premades, errrr fun!
8. Age: 16
9. Time Zone: GMT+8
10. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Indeed
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Photoshop as aforementioned. Graphics maybe? IF NEEDED. Host premades? Be active
12. How do you define a quality member? Active, helpful, doesn't rage, fun, knows when to laugh and when to be serious
13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance? Mitcho, thorag and isdies...and their vent.
14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I have it and ive used it for ages for WoW and FPS
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Definately.
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Accelerant, Aer
-Character Biography: I riftwalk around summoners rift pwning nabs. I occasionally appear as a big metal man with flying metal shards or a bounty hunter that shoots people with huge candy canes. I also enjoy playing the smallest character in the game and i enjoy throwing my shurikens at fellow allies pre game becasue i beleive this gives me more AP.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.) BIO BOMB FOR ZOMBIE GENES. win.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Accelerant's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accelerant's App.   Accelerant's App. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm

I have moved you application in the proper section. I have reviewed your app and everything is checking out okay. Our recruitment officer will review this and update you on where you stand. In the mean time come onto our ventrilo server and speak with us.
Back to top Go down

Accelerant's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Applications-
Jump to: