A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atton's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atton

atton

Atton's Application Empty
PostSubject: Atton's Application   Atton's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 pm

1. Character Name:*Atton
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*Jedi Knight or Smuggler
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?* Log in every day, post in the forums.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game: LoL
-Name: Attonthesmuggler
-Level: 29
-Server: USA
-Class: Pantheon or Singed or Rammus

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?* PvP and help in RP for those that need help in the multi-player RP.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?* My last guild that I was in died and you guys play a game that I already play so perfect right?
7. What do you expect of the guild?*People who help one another to strive toward a better and stronger guild in the long run.
8. Age:*16
9. Time Zone:* Pacific
10. RolePlay experience/expectations* Not much tried to get into a D&D thing at my school but I was too busy to do so.
11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Yes
12. How can you benefit and help the guild?* I am a strategist and most likely a very strong pilot.
13. How do you define a quality member? Someone who is active and helps those in the guild.
14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance Found on the SWTOR forums and my old guild went and died because no one was on but me for he longest of times.
15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I do not have ventrilo and will only download it if i get accepted into this guild because I already have mumble and Skype.
16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? I am the ROTC program at my school and there they teach us the order of command and the Honor and Respect that goes with it.
17. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Atton or any variation of that.
-Character Biography: The generations after KOTOR II some one on the scared world of Katarr one Miriluka told the story of Visas Mars and a young couple heard the story and named their only son Atton. Atton (if a Jedi Sentinel) was given to the Jedi Order because he weilded more of the force than a normal Miriluka. In the order Atton learned how to wield the force to aid his allies in the real battles in the near future. (If Smuggler) Atton was always a swindler and a very good one at it. He would always get his way and the majority of the time his way was filled with money. Now he is stealing supplies from the Sith and giving them to the Republic because he hates the Sith for what they did to his parents back on Nar Shaddaa.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.) A revolver and a Katana to shoot their heads off or slice them off.
Back to top Go down
atton

atton

PostSubject: Ventrilo   Atton's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Downloaded the program so forgive me on how I posted that I would not download the program until I join but I downloaded the thing so that I could join this guild (or at least have at least the minimum requirement).
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crypt
Admin
Marcus Crypt

PostSubject: Re: Atton's Application   Atton's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 am

Maybe you should go here. I don't think that our recruitment master manages this site anymore.

http://mythic-alliance.enjin.com/
Back to top Go down
http://myapartmentrocks.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atton's Application   Atton's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atton's Application
Page 1 of 1