A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hothigh

Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)   Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:52 pm

*=Required

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal) Hothighway (Douglas)
TimeZone:GMT -5
Level: 20
Current Wins: Last I checked, about 80

Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?

I'm more of Iaid back player. I prefer to play as a hobby, not as my life.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days
are you mostly on?:*

I try to play a couple games every day or two if I can, unless something important comes up

I'm usually on everyday or two.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*

Yes, I feel the same.
P.S I hate rage quitters

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*

I'm always open for suggestions.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?

No, I would just do something else until the time comes

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*

No

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*

I usually play Shaco or Sion, but i'm also working on Fiddlesticks.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*

No, unless he's starting to kill the rest of my team.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*

I play a little of both. But I do enjoy getting first blood!

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*

No, I embrace losing cause it helps me work to do better!

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*

Team spirit (go team!)
Dedication
Ability to adapt to a situation
A lot of backdooring on enemy turrets Smile

12. How do you define a quality member?*

Anyone who works well with others, assists others in desperate situation, team player, and not afraid of losing, but just believes they tried there very best

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*

The forums on LoL

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?

No, never used it. No time like the present.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*

Yes!

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

Honestly, I wouldn't do either of those, its just begging for death. I would do something more useful and continue to fight the oncoming horde of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)   Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 am

Thank you for applying to the MA LoL Team. Your app will now be under review and we will need you to go through a trial game either today or tomorrow. Thanks again for applying and looking forward to seeing you!
Back to top Go down
Hothigh

PostSubject: Re: Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)   Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:38 am

I don't know when i would be able to do the trial game.. I'm over my families for thanksgiving and then I have to work later in the evening on Saturday... Maybe we can work something out later today, depending on the testers schedule
Back to top Go down
Hothigh

PostSubject: Re: Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)   Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:01 am

ready for a trial game if you are Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)   Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Congratulations! Your application has be reviewed and you have completed your trial game. At this time i would like to announce you are now a full member of MA. Welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your time rolling face with us! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)   Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hothighway Mythic Alliance Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Mythic Archives :: LoL Applications-
Jump to: