A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Mitcho LoL (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitcho

Mitcho

Application: Mitcho  LoL (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Mitcho LoL (Accepted)   Application: Mitcho  LoL (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 am

Hey guys, Just thought id drop an application in since Mythic alliance seem to be the only Guild to really stand out while my wife and i were looking for a place

Please note that my wife and i are coming as a Pair and her app will be submitted later tonight since we are about to have dinner .

If you have any other questions please let me know and ill do my best to answer any and everything.

Cheers Chris/Mitcho

1. Profile/Personal Info:
Name:(profile, and personal) ID:Mitcho1988 Nickname: Mitch or Mitcho Real Name: Chris
TimeZone: GMT+10 (Australia)
Level:23
Current Wins: 100
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? I would say a bit of both, there is a time and place for either but i would say im a hardcore laid back sort of guy in general

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?: Im very active to the point im on for about 4-5 hours a day playing games or any time really after work.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same? I for 1 HATE rage quitters, it really fucks the game up for the rest of us **End of rage lol**

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ? No way i love criticism, if it wasnt for people i met since i started playing i would be still feeding and dieing to people none stop

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite? Yep i understand 100%, im currently a high ranking officer in a guild called Immortal Guard and i normaly sit out for people that want to do stuff (Immortal Guard is a MMO community of 200+ people)
Do you have a problem with this? No problem at all, if someone is on before me he has the rights to go before me in my eyes.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours? Guilds> PUGS if i was asking someone to drop a pug group because we needed them and they said no id be a tad upset but wouldnt do much about it so i would drop the pug group for Guild Anyday

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support? I like playing as Teemo but also like support classes such as anivia even tho im not amazing with her.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?: I always focus fire at targets if called, if no target is called i normaly check to see who is being killed first and as long as its not a tank i then go for who ever is the most nukey

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?: I would say im rather aggresive but when i know im facing someone i cant handle by myself i sit back and defend like crazy. Need a bit of both to be a good player in my eyes.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity? I have no problem losing as long as the other team are good sports about it and dont rub in the loss then i get a little mad about it but i do my best to keep my cool.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild? Well since iv been in charge of a lot of guilds and currently one of the biggest for the Aussie time zone (IG) i believe i can bring a bit of fun and be a bit serious when needed. I'm very much the sort of person that wants to be number 1 and i will learn and do my best to get there.

12. How do you define a quality member? The Quality of a member in my eyes is someone that can be active and do there best when needed but when they dont need to be the best in the world they can sit back and chill and chat to people about anything and be adults about anything in General.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance: To be Honest, my wife and i play League of Legends a lot and she found you guys after we were looking around and didnt find anything that really stood out till we seen this site and loved the questions because it didnt come out as elitest which i hate.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I use ventrilo on a daily basis and am currently a Admin on the Immortal Guard Vent server

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? I always show respect to people and Honor, I do keep a high level of Maturity...but i have to admit that i can be immature sometimes but everyone has to be at some point right?

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? To be honest with you, my wife laughed at this answer and answered it for me, I have a built for teemo that lets me solo the baron with no problems so if i knew that no matter how much i try id prolly go gank the baron then come back and go for a kill but i dont always do that and if it was a ranked game i wouldnt dare do that
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Application: Mitcho  LoL (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Mitcho LoL (Accepted)   Application: Mitcho  LoL (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:37 am

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down

Application: Mitcho LoL (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1