A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaming Machines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamereon

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey guys, I'm just a fellow nerd wondering what you guys are all gaming on. I enjoy seeing what everybody rolls with Smile

I personally have:
MoBo: BIOStar TA790GX
CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core 6000+ (hopefully gonna upgrade to a quad core soon)
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Graphics: Radeon HD 4870 1GB DDR5
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black and 500GB Seagate Barracuda

Gaming Machines Comput14 Stage 1
Gaming Machines Comput15 Stage 2
Gaming Machines Comput16 Current Stage (made it festive for the holidays lol)
Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

That looks very impressive! Is it fast?
Back to top Go down
Xanneth

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am

Sorry I don't have pics. I have an Alienware ALX.

Some specs:
I7 CPU 3.33 GHz. Effectively 12 cores. Actually, 6. (Hyper Threading)
1.2 TB HDD 10k RPM
3 Nvidia GEForce GTX 580s
24 GB DDR3 RAM
2 24 inch screens. (Want a 3D-able one though Sad )

I didn't build it myself though. Only down side.

I'm in love with this machine. Crysis at full settings and the whole Adobe Suite running in 3 different virtual machines made the cores peak at around 20% load. And the Alienware console will just overclock the cores to 4.0 GHZ if it becomes neseccary. It even comes with flashy lights and a sliding door. I think the shiny lights are my favorite part though.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:24 am

Yah i wanna build a computer and make it fancy but 1. i dont know how to and 2. i have a dell which its pretty good i never have problems but i am goingto ge a better graphics card the processor my friend said is okay for it being a dell ^^. GO LOWER STANDARDS!
Back to top Go down
Zamereon

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Damn Xaneth your comp is a beast lol. I bet it was pretty spendy tho. And ya my comp gets the job done and then some. Pretty much all games at high settings without any lag (except crysis).

The thing i love the most is my setup. Playing on a samsung 40" LCD HDTV full 1080p with 5.1 surround sound Smile its like playing in heaven haha.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Yah my monitor soon will be my 47" HD TV once i get my new grpahics card and im setting my surround sound as well i cant wait xD
Back to top Go down
Xanneth

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Yeah, I can't do any sort of surround sound. I don't think my dorm mates would much like that. Razz

It was was a little spendy. 6300 dollars. Sad I paid for half and the parents paid for the other half. It was my graduation present.
Back to top Go down
Zamereon

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:34 pm

holy shit lol.. i put about a grand into mine, maybe a little more now that i got another hard drive.. but it was worth every penny Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaming Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming Machines   Gaming Machines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Machines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: