A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied)   Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 am

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:Xcalibur, Matt
TimeZone: WST
Level: 30
Current Wins:277
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Has to be Both!

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* Everyday, since im on holidays all day too.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*
i couldnt agree more, raging on other teammates cuases nothing but insecurity for that player and creates an extremely disturbing atmosphere for the team. it is rly uncomfortable and im 100% against it. it is a team game afterall.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*
Ofcourse everyone needs a little criticism otherwise how do we get better without knowing our own mistakes. its best to learn from a more experienced player in order to get the best out of that champ.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? ofcourse i have no problem with that

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* No problem at all

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*
i play the role that is satisfying for the team. i.e if we have too many dp carries ill play a tank. if a tank is existing i enjoy supporting the carries. its a matter of whats needed the most. ofcourse i enjoy the dps since its fun to stomp, but i have no problem with the roles of other champs to get over the line.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*
its a top priority to focus the called out champ, that is the lower hp dpser then the tank. but i wouldnt lock my eyes on one target and ignore the rest, otherwise it cna really punish the team. i.e i would aim the called out champ unless it is literally impossible

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*
if i know i have the overall advantage of lane control i would make the most of it by playing aggresivly, in order to stop the flow of exp for the enemy. if i know i have absolute no lane control i would play passively and last hit. if i am struggling i would ask for a nearby gank.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*
i have no problem of losing if the team tried all it could, and the game was a fair and all in all loss. if we lost due to somethin like a 3 v 5, or an intentional feed. then yes. anyone would have a problem right?

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*
by bringing new ideas tht can become advantageous overall, knowing the decent pace of the game and wide range of champions.bringing friendship and respect amongst all members

12. How do you define a quality member?*
a member that always tries 110%, and strives to become better if a part of there gameplay lacks. having confidence, respect, and friendliness. giving advice to other members and not afraid to cop some criticism if it benefits the team.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*
LoL clan forum

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
i have used ventrillo before and can download it anytime. that wont be a problem

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* yes, i would respect every member witht he same respect i recieve. being a mature player and honor those who are truly great.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied)   Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Thank you for applying but im sorry to inform you that your application has ben denied. Due to that you have joined another guild. Please do no come on here and waste our time, and space for others who may be actually trying to join. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Xcalibur's Guild Application (Denied)
Page 1 of 1