A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) Empty
PostSubject: DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)   DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name: DemonSoulNova, Cass F.
TimeZone: central U.S.
Level: 30
Current Wins: like 410
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?

Laid back normal games unless game is on the line, very competitive ranked games.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:

in college and just got a month break from it, so i expect to be on 4 days a week, maybe 5 or 6 depending on the weak.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?

Yeah, i feel the same.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.

Nah, i fully embrace whatever constructive criticism you may have, i always want to get better, theres always room to improve, no matter if you're a noob or a pro.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?

Nope, not at all. Patience is a virtue.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?

Nope.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?

Dps and tank. More detail: Olaf and rammus are my two mains and i have played every champ and getting better with some more.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:

I am the one who usually has to call out the champ(solo que), and yes. I.e. gotta focus twitch when he pops, hate when you tell your teamates to focus certain champs and what they do is focus the tank.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:

If its a advantageous matchup, like we have the upper hand, then aggressively, but if they are a much better matchup, more of a counter to us, passively/defensively

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?

No, i dont have a problem with losing UNLESS its easily unavoidable, that irks me, which i think is understandable.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?

Ready to compete and get better, practice and practice in order to make sure we win and try and bring a positive attitude and hopefully make a strong impact.

12. How do you define a quality member?

Follows the rules, plays well, positive and nice, helpful, unselfish

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance

Clan/recruitment forum on LoL forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?

Yeah, skype and vent got both.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?

Yes.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

run, run and then run some more into their summoner circle lol
Back to top Go down
xmysticalx

xmysticalx

PostSubject: Re: DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)   DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 pm

what state do you live in?
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

PostSubject: Re: DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)   DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:34 pm

xmysticalx wrote:
what state do you live in?

You do not have to answer this stalker, we recruit regardless of state affiliation.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)   DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)   DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

k ill be on tomorrow i suppose see if i can catcha on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)   DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DemonSoulNova App (Ready for Trial)
Page 1 of 1