A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valen Corax's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valen Corax

Valen Corax

Valen Corax's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Valen Corax's Application (Accepted)   Valen Corax's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 pm

1. Character Name: Valen Corax
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Trooper
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? By playing games with the guild and talking to guild members on Ventrilo.
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.

Game: SWTOR
Guild: AL

Game: Various PS3 and Xbox 360 games
Guild: CBE

Game: APB
Guild: Arc

-Game: WoW
-Name: Xeldo
-Level: 63
-Server: Stormscale
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Gnome

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? In game, I'll be a tank and within the guild, I'll do whatever is needed of me.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you? I knew the High Councilors from when they were in AL and I enjoy talking to people in Ventrilo.
7. What do you expect of the guild? I expect it to be a fun and respectful guild.
8. Time Zone: GMT / England
9. RolePlay experience/expectations: I'm not a big RP person but I do sometimes enjoy role playing in game.
10. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Yes
11. How can you benefit and help the guild? I can help members and try to help the guild to grow.
12. How do you define a quality member? Somebody who is helpful, active and friendly.
13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance? I've known that MA existed since it was formed but I also found it again on the SWTOR guild recruitment forums.
14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I have successfully installed Ventrilo on my computer and I have used it a lot in the past.
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Yes, I try to maintain those qualities.
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Valen Corax
-Character Biography: I'm a Human Trooper, born on Coruscant and that's all I've made up so far.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.)

This:

Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Application (Accepted)   Valen Corax's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Application Approved! I like your weapon of choice for the zombie apocalypse >:DDD!!!! Nice to have a trooper with us!!! Welcome to the Mythic Alliance!
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Application (Accepted)   Valen Corax's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Welcome to the guild!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valen Corax's Application (Accepted)   Valen Corax's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valen Corax's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Beginning :: Applications-
Jump to: