A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excalibur's App (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Exca1ibur

Exca1ibur

Excalibur's App (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 pm

1. Character Name:*Amon De'warm
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper):*Jedi Knight
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild?* I love to pvp and help out, just generally beat face with a lightsaber
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.*
-Game: SWG, WoW, WAR
-Name: SWG(Amon De'warm Shadowfire Guild was Fides I Victoria, Tregetwa Skarkiller was in guilds such as NWA and was rebel on Bria) WOW Tyre, ViktoryChckn, Nire.
-Level: Was Max on all, Amon was a riflemen BH. Tregs was mpowers mls and 4004 healer, pre pub 9.
-Server:
-Class: Wow I was Hunter, Warrior, and Rogue.
-Race:NE, Human, human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?* I just want to be a normal member, helping out with others and playing the game.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?* You guys are LoL and a pre SWTOR guild Very Happy
7. What do you expect of the guild?* A group of friends and members who want to have a good time and be better as whole then weaker as an individual
8. Age:*23
9. Time Zone:* CST, Iowa
10. RolePlay experience/expectations* I enjoy playing the role, however I do not RP.
11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Yeah, and yes.
12. How can you benefit and help the guild?* I am a solid player and a helpful person, I give help and offer it with nothing in return, I am here to play some games and have some fun with a good group of people wishing the same.
13. How do you define a quality member?* Someone who constantly strives to better himself and the guild while keeping his head and playing the game for fun.
14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* LoL clan app site, saw SWTOR as well and was like, two for one!
15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Been using vent for prolly 8 years now.
16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* I give respect where it is earned, but by default everyone deserves respect unless they abuse it, Honor is a pinnacle of a paragon we should strive for. I am mature enough for a game, I still have fun and joke around.
17. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Amon De'warm
-Character Biography: Before he was fond by the Jedi Council Amon. was a monk with the Teras Kasi order on Tion, a gifted martial artist, but an orphan to the world, he was raised and taught the values of honing his soul and his body was his instrument. He was found on a common search and rescue when slavers had kidnapped a rural settlement and the wounded were brought for medical attention. Since then he has honed his spiritual connection into a new dimension with the powers of the Force, his lightsaber an extension of his body through which he dispatches Justice, Compassion, and Temperance for the universe.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.) I am going to assume that it is a dna based apocalypse and that it is spread with bites, blood, and scratches. You can rule out a bludgeoning object, no offense, one bad burst, and yer undead.

So any weapon, gonna go with a laser gun. something accurate and easy to charge. Or
Borderlands Weapon

Last edited by Korgo Sal on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : name change)
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Great app our Recruitment officer will review it shortly. But id like to give you an early welcome. Hope to see you on vent soon.
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm

It will take me a few days to review this app but in the meantime I would like you to join us on Ventrilo within the next time 48 hours. This is to get to know you and for you to get to know how we are. Our vent info is here http://swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=218186&highlight=Mythic+Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Exca1ibur

Exca1ibur

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 am

Alright, I will hop on it after class today, hopefully I will see someone on to chat with, my time is kinda limited to a few hours a day atm due to a very heavy class load, and work Sad.
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 am

Ok see ya there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Thank you for your application, Excalibur! I like your choice of weapon of the zombie apocalypse Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Welcome to Mythic Alliance Amon Very Happy! Now lets start gaming! Now you need to register on our site http://mythic-alliance.enjin.com/, create your avatar and then hop into the nearest game and OWN SOME BITCHES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excalibur's App (Accepted)   Excalibur's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excalibur's App (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1