A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mustang67's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mustang

Mustang67's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mustang67's Application   Mustang67's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:Matt / Mustang67
TimeZone: Pacific
Level: 25
Current Wins: 119
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both I guess, I like to enjoy the game, but I want to win

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* Pretty much everyday

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?* Yes, being negative doesn't help the situation

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.* No I encourage criticism to improve my gameplay

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite? Yes it is only fair
Do you have a problem with this? Not at all

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* No

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?* Dps is my favorite

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* Yes

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:* A bit of both depending on my character

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?* Prefer not to lose but sometimes you have to

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* Just an active player who is open to play pretty much anything

12. How do you define a quality member?* A member who is frequently active, skilled at the game he or she plays, doesn't talk down to people and accepts the criticism given to them

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* Through the Recruiting Forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Used to own a server, used it for years, have 2 working mics

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Without a doubt

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? Neither, I just keep fighting at the base and give the opposing team a hard time
Back to top Go down

Mustang67's Application
Page 1 of 1