A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zamereon's Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zamereon

Zamereon's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Zamereon's Application (Accepted)   Zamereon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:11 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal) Zamereon, Tyler
TimeZone: Central
Level: 30
Current Wins: 327 with around 305 losses
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both, I play quite a bit but i'm usually really chill to play with.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?
All depends on school and work. I always try to at least get my first win of the day bonus.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?
Yes, i feel it brings a team down and forces them to lose whether its a random or premade. Plus it's just a video game, not worth it to get that excited over.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?
No i am always looking to get better and if someone can help me i'm more than happy to listen.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite? Do you have a problem with this?
No i do not.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?
As long as it is not a team with my real life friends than no i do not.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?
I can fill pretty much any role, but some examples:
Tanks: Shen, Malphite, Garen, Amumu, Mundo
Mages: Kassadin, Anivia, Kog'Maw, Swain, Akali
Jungle and/or carry: WW, Xin, Olaf, Twitch, Yi, Sion
Support: Soraka, Kayle

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?
I always go after the target my champion is meant to kill. Examples: Playing kass, burst down the biggest threat mage. Playing a champ with madreds, kill the high hp person. Tanking, try to taunt/stun/slow the biggest threat carry/mage so my team doesn't get killed by them.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?
Depends on a lot of things, my champ, lane partner, enemy champs, etc.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?
No, while i would rather win, i know losing is just part of the game and I keep my sportsmanship since it is just a video game.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?
I can effectively play a wide variety of characters, and am very chatty in calling out mias, initiating, etc.

12. How do you define a quality member?
Someone that is friendly, helpful, and who cares more about the team than himself.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance?
LoL official forums.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
I have used ventrilo many times before.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?
I always say gg after a game, unless of course the other team were complete pricks the entire game, I never talk smack because i feel it ruins the game, and i always compliment teammates when they do something good (i.e. tank properly, get double kills, etc.)

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or do you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?
Depending on who i am playing it will vary my actions. Play a tank, ill do whatever i can to bait them to there death. If i'm a burst like kass, ill try to kill there carry regardless of what happens. If i'm a jungler i will try baron. I'll do pretty much whatever i can to slow the enemy down.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Zamereon's Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zamereon's Application (Accepted)   Zamereon's Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Accepted Welcome to the team. I am looking forward to playing with you and getting you settled in with the other members. We have a public server so you can find the info anywhere on the forums also send me a message in game my name is Drysordan. Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down

Zamereon's Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1