A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neximon

My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game) Empty
PostSubject: My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game)   My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name: Neximonium. Joni
TimeZone: GMT +2
Level: 6
Current Wins: 7
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? I am both, laid back and hc when its needed.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* I am quite active,although been playing only for a while...but everyday.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?* I absolutely do!

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.* No I dont.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? No Very Happy

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* When I commit to a guild I tend to stay by it.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?* I´ve been using mainly Kayle and Savir...but I only have a few champs atm.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* No.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:* Versatively

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?* No

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* You tell me Very Happy

12. How do you define a quality member?* Puts an effort for the team and is loyal, mature and helpful.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* Trough LoL forums.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Haven´t used, but Im familiar with it.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* I certainly try to.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game)   My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon
Back to top Go down

My League of Legends application. (Needs Trial Game)
Page 1 of 1