A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowVoodoo

RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted)   RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Profile/Personal Info
Name: RainbowVoodoo / Greg
TimeZone: GMT
Level: 30
Current Wins: 181

1.Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?

Mostly laid back,but i do try to win

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*

On now and then, 5 - 10 games a week. I'm sure that would increase if i had people to play with.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*

Yes. Its never a good idea, putting your team down and yourself will most likely make you lose.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*

No. Criticism will make me a better player.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?

No

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*

No
7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*

In this order.

Support, Tank, DPS.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*

I do as i'm told.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*

Depends what character i'm playing. If i'm playing heimerdinger i'll play aggressive with my rockets to push them out the lane.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*

Ofc i'd prefer to win, but losing helps you learn.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*

I'm pretty easy going, i'll chat with anyone. I don't know if i'm a good player or not. So i'm not sure if i will benefit the guild or not, i suppose we will need to wait and see.

12. How do you define a quality member?*

Friendly, Sense of humor, Teamplayer.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*

LoL Guild Recruitment Forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?

I have Ventrilo, Mumble, Skype, Teamspeak. No troubles with any of them.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*

Yes aslong as i get it in return.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

I'm not going to feed the other team, i'll hug the tower and hold out until the end. My moto is never surrender!
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted)   RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted)   RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Congratulations! Your application has be reviewed and you have completed your trial game. At this time i would like to announce you are now a full member of MA. Welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your time rolling face with us! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted)   RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RainbowVoodoo's App (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1