A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast

UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted)   UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm

UnforrmedBeast
Pacific Time
lvl 30
315 ranked 3v3 elo 1271

1/I am a laid back player, but in game i'm always serious I play to win while having fun.

2/I play every time I get the chance to there almost isn't a day i don't, but I don't always play a game when I am on.

3/I also believe ragging is a huge distraction, and talking down to players doesn't help nor have i ever done it.

4/I don't have a problem with people giving me advice on a build or a combo, but saying i'm playing them incorrectly I do have a problem with because you play champions how they work for you.

5/I have no problem waiting for a game to open at all although I would much rather play with people that give it there all and don't give up.

6/I'm not in a guild, but it would matter if they worked together to win and if I got along with there players but I am loyal to those I play with.

7/I play caster's Malzahar, Annie, Fiddlesticks, i also play Viegar and Le Blanc but i'm not to great with them. Malzahar is my main and I can post a video with me playing him if you like going 20k 5d

8/In team fights I use my silence on players that use spells to do damage not tanks or melee champions also I use my aoe on the majority of the players and my ulti on the champion that needs to be focused this is if i'm playing malzahar of course.

9/I play passively until almost lvl six. Then i start to damage the champion I am facing so when I hit six I use my combo to get the kill with ease.

10/I have a problem losing some times if it is I that made the team lose. If a member is feeding then perhaps I will be a little bit upset, but I would try and help them with the problem they are having. Every single game is a chance to get better and further your skills so losing will always be a part of the process.

11/I can benefit from a guild with new friends, better driven more experienced players that don't quit on you and don't give up. Also it would be a great place to grow my skills and be a more knowledgeable player.

12/ a quality player is some one that can work together with the team to better it. Knows how to use map control to there benefit, land kills and know when to not chase and tower dive. A quality player is anyone that plays league wants to be. Or is.

13/I am looking for a group of good people to play with because I have grow tired of either losing because some one doesn't know what there doing to feeding leavers. So I went on the forums and found this guild.

14/I have had ventrilo for quite some time I also have team speak and Skype.

15/I believe I have ever single one of those quality's.

Random q/I don't believe we will lose i have played to many games that I have had a team go on defense ace a team and win it!
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted)   UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted)   UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Congratulations!!! You have now completed your trial period and the High Council has accepted you into MA welcome aboard recruit, we hope to see you more on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted)   UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnforrmedBeast Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1