A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance. (Denied)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance.  (Denied) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance. (Denied)   Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance.  (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi, my name is Jeffrey Muller, I am 13 years old living near Vancouver, B.C. I don't talk much. I am in PST Time Zone. I am a laid back level 30 with 171 normal game wins, most of which are solo queues.

I am very active and play more than I should Smile Atleast an hour a day I'd say.

I definitely feel the same. I don't care if a team member is doing bad I enjoy trying to help them out so they can become successfull LoL players. As for rage quitters I despise them but still try to win the game even if it's impossible. I dont enjoy surrendering unless things are absolutely hopeless.

Not at all. I love criticism infact, it helps me become better and that is what I want to do.

Of course. I will not mind waiting if others are full.

Not at all. I will do what I can for the guild even if it means dropping a game with my other friends.

I play a wide array of champions and I buy new ones whenever I can. I enjoy being the role the team needs but I always like facerolling with a dps. But I am open to all roles. My favourite champion is probably Twitch and I play him alot.

If they should be focused then yes. If not I will voice my opinion of who should be.

It all depends on the champions, if I was playing someone with a strong early game such as Urgot I would be aggressive. But it depends on what they are like, my lane partner and my champion.

Not at all. I accept the fact that the other team is better and try to learn from them.

I can benefit the guild by being a active member and maybe getting a couple laughs Smile

I define a quality member as someone who helps others and never shows any signs of rage.

Yes. Ever since I played WoW I have used it and I have no issues with it.

I would try my hardest to defend and perhaps turn the game around. I would never feed them, I hate feeders.

Hopefully I will be accepted, and I look forward to gaming with you guys Smile Thank you for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance. (Denied)   Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance.  (Denied) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance. (Denied)   Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance.  (Denied) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Due to lack of activity and dropping contact with us i am sorry to inform you that your application has be denied. Thank you for applying to MA you may try out again within the next 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance. (Denied)   Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance.  (Denied) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Shinussiel for The Mythic Alliance. (Denied)
Page 1 of 1