A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atton

atton

Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial)   Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Name:(profile, and personal) Attonthesmuggler and Garrett
Age 16
Pacific FL
Level 29
Current Wins 122ish.
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Sort of both because when I am in the zone on a weekend then I and a Hardcore player but on weekdays I'm casual.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* 1-3 games on the weekdays and about 6-8 on weekends.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you find that a problem? No I hate Ragequitters (unless they are from the other team).

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ? No I really like to try new people.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite Do you have a problem with this? I'm ok with it because if that happens than I will try to find another game or solo.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping ? Depends on who I'm with if im with real life friends then yes I do have a problem but if im not then sure I can drop for you guys.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?* I play Fighter (Pantheon) mostly but I am learning how to tank.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* I ping who to get first and then I might die if im pantheon then I'm the first to die.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*Sort of both it really depends on who I play as.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*I have lost more times than I have won so at this point I dont really care anymore.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* Active member and always will be the back up in tornements if needed.

12. How do you define a quality member?* No offense but those who dont die in the first 5 min, those who help in team fights or those who join in later to clean up.
13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* SWTOR site.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it ? Dont have it and will only get if I get accecpted.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Yes I do not rage all that much now after going through the Raging phase of LoL

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? I try to back door or protect the remaining turrets depending on the situation. I am a very fast reactor to changing events due to games like Axis and Allies.

Back to top Go down
atton

atton

PostSubject: Ventrilo   Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Downloaded the program so forgive me on how I posted that I would not download the program until I join but I downloaded the thing so that I could join this guild (or at least have at least the minimum requirement).
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

PostSubject: Re: Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial)   Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:26 pm

App looks solid enough to me, send a friend request to either Thoragnor or Deaths Defiance in-game and ask for a trial game when we are on to finish the application process, hope to see you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial)   Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atton's Application for LoL( Ready for Trial)
Page 1 of 1