A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join (Ready for Trial)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application to join (Ready for Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Application to join (Ready for Trial)   Application to join (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 am

PLEASE REGISTER BEORE APPLYING.

*=Required

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name: ZergRushDetected, Dan
TimeZone: USA, Eastern
Level: 21
Current Wins: 109~
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both depending on the situation, I play to have fun, and I don't have fun if I'm getting stomped, I play to win without that "Tryhard" attitude

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* Im pretty active, generally later at night, Im out of college and work full time, Id say Im on for at least a few games every day

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?* If you look at my profile I do have a number of leaves, I'll admit to some being due to "rage" in a situation where 5-10 minutes in our team had given up 8+ kills and I decide I'd rather spend the next 20 minutes of my life doing something productive, I'm not trying to defend myself, it's why Im trying to get in to a clan because I tend to be a lot more relaxed when Im playing with people I get along with, I dont talk down to teammates, its pointless

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.* I'll argue/theorycraft various builds for various champs all day long but generally whatever works is good for you.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite? Yes
Do you have a problem with this? That's fine, I'm not trying to get into a diehard group, Im looking more for the community aspect and logging on to having a good group of people to set a game up with

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* Yes, I do, if I would happen to join another team/clan before this gets reviewed (Im not looking/applying to everything on the ineternet) I wouldnt just quit overnight because I was accepted here, Im loyal to whatever groups I join, unless something fairly major happens where I decide to leave (guild dies/becomes inactive, etc)

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?* AP "carries" or burst champs, Anivia, Malz, Annie, Veiger, etc. I can play anything atleast fairly well, Im not the best at jungling.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* To the best of my ability, yes

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:* Theres a million factors here, am I using a champ with a strong laning phase, am I against someone better then me at laning, am I paranoid as hell of their jungler coming out of no where (shaco, eve) it depends situation to situation, but if I can harrass them safely, I will

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?* Losing happens, no one is perfect, bad games happen, I have absolutely no problem if it was a close game where we both had them pushed back to inhibs, etc, but Im generally not the biggest fan of losing 30mins in by 15-20 kills, and having only gotten 2 towers

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* im not going to pretend to be an expert, or even close to one at LoL, so I offer an extremely active member, both in game and on the forums, I think community is the reason any team/guild survives, not player skill. Good players can always find a new team to play for, good players who end up being friends with each other and joking around will provide a great community for newer members to join in to, which is what I hope to bring.

12. How do you define a quality member?* Calm, Intelligent, Friendly.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* Official forums had a topic, I've been looking, and I took a look around here and saw something I liked, a forums where people actually post, so I figured I'd apply

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? Have vent, skype, ts

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Yes

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

I'll assume, for the sake of the game and question, that Im playing some AP champ, Ive been in this situation before and generally the idea we try and do is keep 3 back defending while 2 try to sneak baron really quickly, or backdoor if we have a hero that can possibly backdoor quickly (Funniest game ever was one where we were sure we lost but shen and myself, as a karthus, backdoored 2 towers and an inhib, pulling them back, we won a teamfight, grabbed baron, and won. Hooray Lich Bane procs)
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (Ready for Trial)   Application to join (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (Ready for Trial)   Application to join (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 am

Played with Thor tonight, I'd like to put a sidenote here before I'm automatically denied membership due to a piss-poor performance tonight, I wasn't able to get even a moderately good game going, and while I am a newer player and *most* of the members will most likely be better then me, the way I played tonight was just embarrassing, Id like to blame it on working a double shft because someone called off, maybe it was just a really off night, but I'd like to play with you guys a second day/night to atleast redeem myself, even if I don't get in, I'd rather not go out as "That guy who was 0/6 as veiger -.-"

If I'm not accepted due to my performance tonight I would completely be okay with that and wish the best of luck to everyone because I can tell from the attitudes of Thor/Sin that you guys are a cool group of players.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (Ready for Trial)   Application to join (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

I am the head guy here at LoL MA and ill get you a game in today if you are on add drysordan to your friends on LoL and find me on Ventrilo my name is Harbringer Braxis, you get one shot in front of me and if you mess up by feeding, or over-extending for some dipshit reason, your gunna have problems but we mostly win and if you hold your own, your one step closer. I suggest using your best and main champ regardless what it is just play that champ as long as your doing fine and someone else fucks us over then you get a pat on the back and your in. Just play good and play hard, See you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (Ready for Trial)   Application to join (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 am

ZergRushDetected wrote:
Played with Thor tonight, I'd like to put a sidenote here before I'm automatically denied membership due to a piss-poor performance tonight, I wasn't able to get even a moderately good game going, and while I am a newer player and *most* of the members will most likely be better then me, the way I played tonight was just embarrassing, Id like to blame it on working a double shft because someone called off, maybe it was just a really off night, but I'd like to play with you guys a second day/night to atleast redeem myself, even if I don't get in, I'd rather not go out as "That guy who was 0/6 as veiger -.-"

If I'm not accepted due to my performance tonight I would completely be okay with that and wish the best of luck to everyone because I can tell from the attitudes of Thor/Sin that you guys are a cool group of players.

Your a fine player, no one beats me 1v1 as mundo when im testing peoples laning abilities.... its why I use him to see how hard I can push you before you get roflstomped. (And I had to push a fair bit harder than i do for most people I test, which is a good thing). You just had some shit games, it happens. You seem to be a fine player and I will reccommend that we get you in Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (Ready for Trial)   Application to join (Ready for Trial) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join (Ready for Trial)
Page 1 of 1