A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayvaan

Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted)   Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 am

1. Character Name: Kayvaan Shrike

2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Jedi Consular

3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? I plan on being active both in RP and in game

4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.
-Name: Apollonios (WoW) Pelagios (WoW) Tanris (WoW)
-Level: 80,80,68
-Server: Moon Guard
-Class: Paladin, DK,Rogue
-Race: BE,BE,Human

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? As a PvE or PvP role I will excel as a healer

6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you? I needed a growing Republic guild

7. What do you expect of the guild? Good gameplay and RP

8. Age: 19

9. Time Zone:EST

10. RolePlay experience/expectations WoW RP

11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? Yes

12. How can you benefit and help the guild? I am good PvE and PvP healer

13. How do you define a quality member? Mature and willing to have fun

14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance Friend

15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I have it cureently

16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Yes

-Character Name: Kayvaan Shrike

-Character Biography: Born to aristocrats on Alderaan, Kayvaan enjoyed the finer points of life until the Empire laid waste to the planet. He and his family were forced to evacuate to Courascant. While being screened upon landing in Courscant he was discovered to be force sensitive and was promptly taken away from his family for training. Kayvaan thrived in this enviroment being captivated by the means of the force and excelling in the use of it. Quick, accurate and decisive saber strikes and powerful force energy was all Kayvaan needed to wage war against the Empire. Upon graduating to Padawan status Kayvaan was transferred to a Republic Commando Special Forces team. Most of his exploits are classified but he is responsible for some influential missions. Kayvaan was built a special suit of Powered Armor, not as bulky as normal powered armor but a cut down version that allows the use of force powers and enhances Reflexes,sight and some strength but not much.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.)
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted)   Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

Hello Kayvaan Shrike welcome to the MA forums Application Center. Your application has been reviewed and you have been accepted, you are now the rank of Jedi Initiate. Please stop by again soon so we may setup a Ventrilo Profile for you, also your trial period has started so make sure you have the requirements for permanent acception within 10 days. MTFBWY and Welcome to The Mythic Alliance.
Back to top Go down

Kayvaan Shrike's application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1