A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korgo Sal Application (accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal

Korgo Sal Application (accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Korgo Sal Application (accepted)   Korgo Sal Application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:17 pm

1. Character Name: Korgo Sal
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Jedi Consular Sage
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? I plan to be on Ventrilo, Chat, LoL, and any other games that guild members play
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences.
I was with a guild on WoW for 5 months and did not appreciate the way the guild leader and the officers treated the members. I became the number 4 Restoration Druid on the server and I decided that the members in the guild who weren't raiding needed to be up to par. So I started 2 ten man groups and we got really good so the officers started taking my members into their raids and taking away from my groups so we left and created our own guild. We eventually became number one on the server with me becomign the number one Healer on the entire server so said Wow-Heroes.com. This all happened over a year ago before i lost my computer. You wanna hear the whole thing come talk to me about it.
-Game: WoW
-Name: Kørgo
-Level: 80
-Server: Twisting Nether
-Class: Restoration Druid
-Race: NE

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild?
The role I plan on taking is that of an Officer and Raid Leader. I have had much experience in both of these fields. Ask me when I get into vent and I will elaborate.
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you?
It is a place where I can be myself. I dont have to throw a blanket over my personality like other guilds have made me do in the past.
7. What do you expect of the guild?
I expect the cooperation of the guild members and to ultimately define whats important and why we are all here. Gaming. That is the sole reason we have sought each other out. So that we could game together instead of masturbating by our lonesome. Now we can do it in a group.
8. Age: 20
9. Time Zone: Central, Texas
10. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?
I have read them very thoroughly and I get where yall are coming from.
11. How can you benefit and help the guild?
I can bring my experience from all the raids I have ran and the guilds I have helped keep together. I am a sufficient leader and a competent gamer.
12. How do you define a quality member?
I define a quality member as someone who will listen to the leader. If he fucks up its on him. Someone who will do what they are told in a Raid. Someone who wont get their gear then ditch. Its one for all not all for one.
13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance?
I was brought to you by a few friends of mine. Valen Corax, Hibatir Zeleck, Ahkeemn.
14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
I have used it for about 3 years now.
15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?
I would say that I hold these aspects extremely high. Respect is earned not given. Just cause you think your hot shit doesnt mean you are. Honor is the mutual respect given to everyone, you dont hate them but you dont have to like them.
16. Tell us a little about your character and yourself.
-Character Name: Korgo Sal
-Character Biography:
I am a Jedi Knight who was forsaken by his master to the dark side. She taught me the value of knowledge and the whys and whatfors of the galaxy. She taught me the strength of my convictions are the strongest thoughts I will need to hold to. I seek knowledge of all things throughout the galaxy and I will succeed in this. I am looking for capable friends who will seek out these dark places with me and bring them to light.

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.)
Riot shotgun tops.

Last edited by Korgo Sal on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal Application (accepted)   Korgo Sal Application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Welcome Korgo u lazy bastard lol Your app has been reviewed and we realized the format is totally incorrect so we hereby Accept you into our guild but we deny ur app. Welcome to MA!!!
Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal Application (accepted)   Korgo Sal Application (accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Congratulations, your app is garbage!!! But you are pretty legit, so welcome to MA buddy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korgo Sal Application (accepted)   Korgo Sal Application (accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korgo Sal Application (accepted)
Page 1 of 1