A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isdes

LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted)   LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:06 am

Hi, my name is Isdes but just call me Izzy, everyone else does. My hubby has also applied, his name is Mitcho. I'm originally from Jersey but I fell in love with a very handsome Aussie and I'm in Australia for keeps now. I was really drawn to your community from the moment I found ya's. This my app for your reading pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to read it and I hope to be hearing from you soon!

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal) Isdes is my name and don't wear it out, real name is Helen.
TimeZone: GMT +10 NSW, Australia
Level: 21 and growing quickly! I was lvl 13 last week!
Current Wins: 76
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? I am definitely both I can game for hours and hours and yet sometimes it could only be casual but I'll never miss an appointment to play with others unless absolutely necessary.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:* I play just about everyday, I love LoL

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?* I feel the same way i truly cannot stand bad mouthing team mates when we're all just trying to get better, and as for rage quiting mate I refuse to surrender so no way do I rage or rage quit.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.* I don't have a problem with it as long as the person instructing me is not talking down to me or making me feel inadequate in my role. As long as the help and advice is given in the right way then we're cool.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite? Yeah no worries, been playing with out a team since I started so a little longer won't kill me, much! Wink
Do you have a problem with this? Not at all.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?* No problems there.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?* I really enjoy Evelyn, I also enjoy Ashe a lot but currently I don't have a suffecient rune set up for Ashe, but I'm working on it only 2 runes from finishing Eve up.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:* I always focus the called champion and am often left to call the champ so I follow the proper order and know which targets to focus and in which order.

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:* I usually lane with my husband Mitcho and after just chatting to him about it, I do lane both aggressively and passively. Some times you need to be passive and allow the other champs to push your lane to either fight with the turret which is sometimes unavoidable or to set a gank. Other times you have to keep the pressure on them to keep them from leveling which will put you at a better advantage over a champ or a combo of champs.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?* I think everyone dislikes losing but its unavoidable, it's gonna happen so you might as well just roll with it.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?* I do my best to listen when needed and lead when asked. I am more than willing to share any knowledge I may have to help better those around me, in an effort to better the community. I'm a great argument ender and diplomats as well.

12. How do you define a quality member?* I define a quality member as someone who can contribute to the community in a positive way, someone who follows the code of ethics in the guild, and can have a good time, with out bringing others down and lastly someone who can respect others differences and not feel the need to hide their feelings or opinions of someone they may have an issue with. An issue unresolved causes more conflict the longer it stews.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance* The recruitment forums on the LoL website.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it? I've used vent almost as long as I have been gaming so no worries there.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* Always, you can't be in or with a group of people with out having those qualities or no one will want to speak to you or play with you.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? I'll bd their base anytime thats what stealth is for! Laughing

Thanks for your time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted)   LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 am

Thank you for applying to MA. We will need you to take part in a trial game so we may evaluate you. In order for this to happen you must come online to our public ventrilo server, where you may find the information in any of the for topics. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted)   LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Congratulations! Your application has be reviewed and you have completed your trial game. At this time i would like to announce you are now a full member of MA. Welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your time rolling face with us! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted)   LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoL application for Isdes :) (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1