A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
berwaldd

7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: 7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted)   7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name: Derik -- 7hedarK0ne
Time Zone: Eastern Time United States
Level: 15 on my main account
Current Wins: 30 something
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? A little of both, I like to take the game seriously, but I don't try to make it my life.

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*
I'm on pretty much every day for at least an hour or two.

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*
Rage quitting and putting team mates down only ruins the game for everyone, however, if a team mate is just playing badly, I believe it is okay to let them know that and give them some encouragement.

4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*
No, in fact I would like it as I am trying to get better at the game, and there are few champions that I have found I enjoy playing.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?
No, that is fine.

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*
It would depend on how long I was in that team for and how much I liked it. Currently I have no allegiance to any other guilds, but I am putting in applications for others as well.

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*
I typically play casters. I play Fiddlesticks, Ryze, Amumu, I can play Dr. Mundo but not that well, and I'm decent with Soraka.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*
Yes. I want to take out the champion that my team needs taken out the most.

9. During lane phase do you play aggressively or passively?:*
I play passively most of the time unless I know I can get a kill, or they can't really harass me back.

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possibility?*
No, but I do like to try as hard as possible to win. It is almost never impossible.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*
I can learn how to play better, and I am very team oriented, meaning I like to help my team wherever possible.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
Active, willing to listen and learn, and most importantly, fun to have around.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*
On the LoL forums.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
No I don't have experience, although I know what it is and I could easily figure it out. As for installing it that would be fine, however I don't currently have a mic.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*
Yes.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or do you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?
Soloing Baron isn't a good idea, unless you are playing a champion that can do so. As for racing to their summoning circle, if you're going to do that, then why not just race to their Nexus and destroy that thing? Personally I feel the best thing to do in a dire situation is to stay away from the opposing team and try to push their turrets. You push a turret, and switch lanes, push another turret, and switch lanes. The other team will either have to defend your push, or go all out to your base.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: 7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted)   7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:36 pm

We will need to run you through a trial game and you will need to register on the forums and Install ventrilo and having a mic isnt mandatory atm. Your app will be under review for a few days. I am looking forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down
berwaldd

PostSubject: 7hedarK0ne -- App   7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm available for a game now if you are up for it. I'll install Vent as well.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: 7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted)   7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Accepted! Welcome to MA! now get an avatar for ur forums and stay active. Welcome Recruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted)   7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7hedarK0ne -- App (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1