A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wrath

Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted)   Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:03 pm

1. My ign is Wrath Is Me
My real name is Erik
I'm 20 years old.
PST (California)
lvl 30
Both depending on what fits the mood.

2. I'm on very often but no real pattern, if we where to hold practices I would more than likely be able to attend.

3. Yes I agree heavily.

4. No not at all, if someone has a tip then I very much encourage telling me.

5. Not one bit.

6. No, I'm sure there will be no other team and if there was then you guys seem very legit so I would have no problem dropping them.

7. Lately I've been playing tank morde often. I also play Malzahar and Anivia very well. I hate support roles which is odd because i was the best healer on my server in WoW.

8. Yes

9. It depends on who I'm laning with, who I'm laning against, and who I'm playing. Was this a trick question?

10. No I'm fine if we lost a game. No rage from here.

11. I'm the best recruiter in all the land, and I'll benefit a team well.

12. Active and friendly.

13. After being trapped in ELO hell I looked to the forums to find a clan where i would not have to solo queue all the time, so i found a post for team mythic from Drysordan.

14. Yes, I use vent all the time. I prefer other chat clients like mumble but I do know vent very well.

15. Yes, it's something I pride myself on.

16. I would do anything I can to turn it around, it's happened before i can make it happen again, then we may tell our grandchildren one day of our heroic battle against impossible odds.
Back to top Go down
wrath

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted)   Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:07 pm

on question 6 i thought you meant a different clan not a group in a game.
There are only like 5 people that I know very well who I play with and im sure they wouldn't mind me leaving.
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted)   Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Application has been reviewed we will nee to ge you a practice game if your on tonight, once thats done with your as good as in. So welcome to MA hope to see you in a game soon just send Drysordan a message in game or log onto our Public Ventrilo. Have a nice day and thanks for apping to MA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted)   Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath Is Me's guild application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1