A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted)   Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:(profile, and personal)
TimeZone: EST
Level: 23
Current Wins: 93
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both?
I Prefer metal-core or emo-core, but soft-rock has always had a spot in my heart. No screamo though... please.
2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*
I'm usually on for 1-2 games daily on my own. More if my friends are playing, usually play evenings, less so on mon/tues/wed nights though.
3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*
*GASP* But I use my rage to power my hybrid car! Guess I will have to pay gas bills like everyone else now...rage never propelled anyone forward anyways.
4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*
Strange situational question here requires a strange situational answer. If we are in a tank heavy match (we have shen + rammus + mundo with one caster and me as... say... AD ashe... and I am getting fired down by the enemy team, while standing next to turrets, and behind our tanks... I am not about to accept some critizism from a couple of tanks who aren't taunting correctly to "get more health nub!".
But If I am doing something like say, using a hero I am unfamiliar with, or trying a new build on one... For instance AD katarina, and someone says to me, instead of using shunpo to initiate, that I should save it to back out, and I happen to be dying a lot that game due to that, then I am proven to be quite receptive.

5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this?
No
6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*
I'm not going to leave mid-game and jump on an alt account or anything dirty like that. Similarly if we are in champion picking screen I wont leave unless someone else drops first (thus cancelling the game).

7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*
My favorite champion is the small niche-champion that I call the "support-tank".
The best icon I have for this style is blitzkrank. He has insane amount of survivability, can disable a single hero for a long time, can disrupt an entire enemy team on his own with his ulti (It only silences for .5seconds, but the human reaction to realizing that your ulti just got blocked is about 6 seconds.) He can initiate teamfights, and he can keep enemy units from getting away quite easily. And best of all, he can build a bunch of team-aura items, and still put a beat-down on other players.

Second favorite Champion is a strong melee dps. If you ever played dota, you might recognize me as Miracle_Riki... AKA the guy who did tournaments as rikimaru, but leveled up +stats instead of his invisilbity ultimate. Closest champion I have found to that playstyle is AD katarina.

8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*
Again with the situational questions... but then again Aeon of Strife gameplay (bet you werent expecting that name dug up from thje grave were ya!... and shame on anyone who doesn't know what AoS is... because dota is a STYLE of AoS) requires a lot of situational awareness and adaptability.

Tank situation:My main priority is to eat up damage and disrupt the enemy team. If their team is about to launch a bunch of aoe bombs upon our team, instead of focusing the target I might run up and try and counter that effect so that our team is free to finish off the target.

Disabler situation: My main priority is to keep the target from escaping, and to disable the target's allies from killing us while we kill the target.

Healer situation: Auto-attack the target and keep people from dying.

Dps situation: Go ballistic upon the target, even if another character looks like a kill to "inflate my score with". (I'm known for feeding kills to other people because I REALLY don't care about my k/d ratios, so long as we win.)

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*
Depends on the hero and what lane.

Middle I play super aggressively provided that I am not in a position to take massive amounts of damage... Which I never am because the few heroes I play mid with are extremely skill-based heroes which reward quick reactions and smart playing.

Side-lanes I play fairly aggressively without overextending unless the opposing 2 heroes have a strong combo. (sion + blitzkrank slaughters people early. As does Ryze+zilean)

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*
I'm pretty sure I've already lost at least 200 games due to people being silly/ LoL's brilliant game matchup program. (To date I have been in 18 brazillian premades in which my teammates shouted at me in full portueguese caps while going 0-10ish by the 10minute mark.)
If I was easily upset by losing, I would do nothing but play custom maps, or smurf.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*
I can cook a mean sheet of chocolate cookies to boost our morale and bolster our stomachs.
I can eat said sheet of cookies all by myself.
I can then procede to reflect upon my terrible lapse in judgement.
All while ganking and calling mia's.

12. How do you define a quality member?*
Someone who knows the subtle ins and outs of AoS gameplay... that lets the member of the team that actually needs it get the kills, whether on creeps or on heroes.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*
Xanneth pulled me into a game with you guys and we laid down a pretty hardcore beating on some players. It was my first time as sona and we just dominated.

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?
I had heard rumors of this mystical program which defies the gods. It excited me, so now I use it often.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?*
Yes, although I don't always come off as doing so. I do have a mild social-style learning disorder which makes it slightly hard for me to have "after the fact" talks with people. I find it is often hard for me to convey the point I am trying to get across without sounding like I am raging, as text is really hard to apply a tone-of-voice to. Xanneth once thought i was raging at him because we got ganked all game and he wasn't getting his stun at lvl 3 against a gank-heavy team. It took me almost 10 minutes to convince him that it is a good idea to do so and that I wasn't actually upset.

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation?

Sell all items, Magically transform into sion, stack zeal's and one black cleaver, and backdoor the enemy inhibs. Works like a charm everytime... except for when my ritual of transformation fails and causes our nexus to spontaneously combust.

Oh.. and a happy early X-mas.. I hope you enjoy my red/green text santa
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted)   Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Congratulations! Your application has be reviewed and you have completed your trial game. At this time i would like to announce you are now a full member of MA. Welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy your time rolling face with us! ;D
Back to top Go down

Thoragnor, LoL Guild App. (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1