A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join ( ready for trial)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carkajou

Application to join ( ready for trial) Empty
PostSubject: Application to join ( ready for trial)   Application to join ( ready for trial) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 pm

1. Profile/Personal Info:*
Name:Carkajou, Maxime
TimeZone:East
Level:30
Current Wins:174
Are you a laid back or hardcore player or both? Both

2. How active are you on LoL? What days are you mostly on?:*Everynight and weekend

3. As we are a team we do not allow raging, or rage quitting or any down talking to other teammates. do you feel the same?*I never rage quit cause u never know what can happen in a game.
4. We are trying to get good active players do you have a problem with any criticism on how to play a certain champ?.*No, im here to be better.
5. Are you aware that if all teams are currently full that you will have to wait before getting an invite?
Do you have a problem with this? No

6. If you are asked to join a guild team and you are already with a team do you have a problem with dropping that group to join ours?*depend on the importance of the game.
7. What Champions do you normally play or what role do you enjoy best, Tank, Dps, Support?*I like to play support like Morgana and carry like pantheon.
8. In a team fight do you always focus the called out champion?:*I try too

9. During lane phase do you play aggresively or passively?:*it depends

10. Do you have a problem with losing if its a possiblity?*I don't have a problem losing, as long as I'm learning. I want to be the best at the game, and I try hard to come up with inventive strategies, and practice them a lot. It may take a lot of losses at first, but eventually it will pay off I believe.

11. How can you benefit and help the guild?*i try to stay calm when everybody stress.
12. How do you define a quality member?*Some one who can push the guild to play better, and not worse.

13. How did you find the Mythic Alliance*LoL forums

14. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it?I have it, but im french so my english is not perfect. But i want to practice them so plz be comprehensive if im choosed.

15. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity?* yes

Random Q: If we are losing in a game but were not going to surrender and we know we've lost do you Race to the Opposing teams summoning circle or dou you try and fight baron alone? What do you do in a dire situation? I try to do my best always, in win and defeat.
Back to top Go down
Thoragnor

Thoragnor

Application to join ( ready for trial) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to join ( ready for trial)   Application to join ( ready for trial) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Thank you for buddy requesting me, when I next see you online I will invite you to a trial game if I am available.

"I have it, but im french so my english is not perfect. But i want to practice them so plz be comprehensive if im choosed."
^Need to clarify the subject here ^Incorrect word ending.
Just to help you out with your learning here, the correct way to say what I THINK you are trying to say here is:
"I have it, but I'm french, so my english is not perfect. However, I want to practice my english, so please be comprehensive if I am chosen."

Hope to see you soon on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

Application to join ( ready for trial)
Page 1 of 1