A New Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

Welcome to Our Guild Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibatir

Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted)   Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:58 pm

*=Required

1. Character Name: Hibatir Zeleck
2. Class (Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, or Trooper): Jedi Knight
3. How do you plan on being active in the guild? LoL gaming until Tor.. Could also offer my diplomatic experience, or many
4. Please tell us about your other guild/MMO experiences. AL (need I say more lol)
-Game: WoW, XBL games, Rise of Nations
-Name:Icecuban
-Level: n/a
-Server: n/a
-Class:rouge
-Race:night elf

5. What type of role do you wish to take within the guild? Representative,
6. What made you think that the Mythic Alliance is for you? I know a lot of you and its fun to be here
7. What do you expect of the guild? 5 million in unmarked bills
8. Age:22
9. Time Zone:EST (GMT -5)
10. RolePlay experience/expectations: the expectations are along with the money I want a chopper
11. Have you read our code of conduct a fully understood its meaning?? by fully understanding do you mean pretending to have read it?
12. How can you benefit and help the guild? I got jimmy the snitch and johnny tight lips to offer protection for your store front
13. How do you define a quality member? I'll tell you when your older
14. How did you find the Mythic Alliance: google maps
15. Do you have any experience using ventrilo? And or do you have a problem with installing it: maybe .. maybe not who wants to know?
16. Would you say that you maintain qualities of Respect, Honor, and Maturity? Of course, to the highest standards.
17. Tell us a little about your character and yourself
-Character Name: Hibatir Zeleck
-Character Biography: I'm from a place in time with the thing over there

Random Q: If a zombie apocalypse were to occur what weapon would you choose? (Any weapon you can think of is available.) a plank of wood with nails in it .... Batters up!

~~~~~~~~
Please do not reply on this forum for it is locked. Copy and paste the format onto a New Thread and please have an appropriate title. Thank You for applying at The Mythic Alliance. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Harbringer Veterix
Admin
Harbringer Veterix

PostSubject: Re: Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted)   Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Welcome to MA Hib Glad to have you with us!! =]
Back to top Go down
Jaden

Jaden

PostSubject: Re: Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted)   Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Any night elf rogue is a friend of mine!! Welcome Hib, long time no see....you gf. hahaa jk bro jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted)   Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hibatir Zeleck Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1